Networking With Ten Thousand Coffees During My Summer Co-op

This summer I am completing my co-op with RBC Dominion Securities at the Victoria Branch. I have learned a lot thus far and I am thankful to be in such a supportive work environment. One of the many benefits of working at RBC is having a large network of experienced professionals working at the company. This past Tuesday I took advantage of that network when I visited the RBC Dominion Securities Thurlow Branch in Vancouver for an informative "office hour". I had the chance to meet and interact with other RBC summer interns. We all took part in an informative info session with the Branch Administrator who told us about her experiences and the operation of her branch. I had a great time at this information session and I am looking forward to more networking opporunties with Ten Thousand Coffees!
hashtag

Comments

Popular Posts