Continuing Education during COVID-19

August 6th, 2020    

Virtual classes brought challenges but also opportunities. Over the past six months, I did not have to transport to and from work, school, or the gym which saved me over an hour from my past daily commute. I allocated this time towards taking my Canadian Securities Course (CSC). I studied for my CSC on top of the six classes I took this summer. Usually, this workload would not be manageable. Although, the extra time I had due to virtual classes gave me the opportunity to do more and further my education. I was able to obtain a score of 86.5% on my CSC and maintain my GPA average over the semester. I’m glad that I was able to make the most out of an unforeseeable situation. I’m excited to continue taking courses and enhancing my continuing education after graduation.


Comments

Popular Posts