2024 Black Career Conference Finance Panel

February 8, 2024

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE NOR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEW OR OPINIONS OF MY EMPLOYER

This January I had the opportunity to be a panelist at the fifth annual Black Career Conference at the University of Toronto's Rotman School of Management.

It was an excellent event, great work by the whole organizing committee. It was a pleasure to attend, share my story alongside Colin Lynch and Ray Williams, and meet so many talented and ambitious students and professionals.

During the banking and finance panel, I had the opportunity to discuss my career path to date, how I got into finance, my favorite deals that I’ve worked on, and my passions within the industry with a focus on bespoke capital solutions for the energy transition. 







NOTE: THIS BLOG IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE NOR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEW OR OPINIONS OF MY EMPLOYER

Comments

Popular Posts